The Al-Bireh Society, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Our main focus is providing scholarships to support our local youth as well as those abroad. The Al-Bireh Society is creating a scholarship fund in order to expand educational opportunities for those in need. Scholarships will be issued on a yearly basis as funds allow.
- $10,000 Named Scholarship in your family or your honor
- $5,000 Named Scholarship in your family or your honor
- $1,000 Scholarship
- $ Other contribution
- All donations are tax deductible
To donate please go to:
Details on future scholarship to be issued:
Annually we will have at least seven scholarship recipients. Each scholarship recipient will obtain $500-$1000 scholarship or more based on available funds. These scholarships will provide funds to cover educational expenses for students in the US and in Palestine.
SCHOLARSHIP PACKAGES – Target Plan Based on Funds
- 3 High school senior scholarships for $1000.00 or more
- 2 College student scholarship for $1000.00 or more
- 1 Graduate student scholarship for $1000.00 or more
- 2 Students from Al-Bireh, Palestine $500.00 or more
ELIGIBILITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP
- Must be a member of Al-Bireh Society, Inc.
- May be a resident of the United States or Al-Bireh, Palestine
- Must be 17 years of age or older
- Must be accepted at University/College in the United States or Palestine.
- Must be accepted into a University/College within one academic year of receiving award.
HOW TO APPLY
Instructions on how to apply for scholarships is posted at www.albirehsociety.org. Please log in and complete scholarship forms.
- Register as an Al-Bireh society member at www.albirehsociety.org
- Topics for each scholarship tier will be posted on July 15, 2018
- Registration will be open July 15, 2018 till October 15, 2018.
- Scholarship Committee will review applications
- Finalist will be notified by November 15, 2018
- An invitation for finalist to attend the Al-Bireh Society (ABS) gala will be mailed out
- Private breakfast for scholarship recipients and donors will be held that the ABS Breakfast on December 23, 2018
- Final review criteria and college information will be required to submit scholarship to designated financial aid office.
- Funds will be paid directly to the institution.
Any questions or concerns will be directed to our academic scholars who will oversee the scholarship committee. Any questions about eligibility, application process, and how to be a sponsor can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for investing in our children’s future.